30 September '09 - Issue #010
Hi again fellow riders and new subscribers of Monthly Dirt. How have you been? Lately I keep having dreams of buying and riding a brand new bike... then I wake up, realize it was just a dream and have to go to work. What a horrible way to start the day! Anyway...
First of all, if you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com
IN THIS ISSUE:
- New pages that have been added including a new profile of a famous rider.
- A summary of what's been happening this month in the world of dirt bike news.
- Vid of the month.
- And a little peep into what's coming next month...
If there's anything you want to see in the future on dirt-bike-tips-and-pics please let me know through my Contact Me Page.
Remember you can have your say on any of the pages that have a submitting form at the bottom of them. It's easy to do and it helps make this site more interesting and dynamic for everyone. If you want it published as a page you have to make sure your story has a bit of guts to it though, two sentences won't cut it sorry.
This is where I normally write something to try and bring a smile to your dial. Well this time I want you to watch a short video clip that will hopefully have the same result. Check out Ryan Villopoto and Jason Lawrence trying to have a fight during mid practice. It's an oldie but a goody and it makes me laugh every time... R.V vs J.L
The clip of the month is Robbie Maddison again... This time though, it's of him practicing for his 100ft Arc De Triomphe jump. How scary does it look from the top of that tower when he drops off? And that was only from 65 feet!
Maddo - close call
- Another famous dirt bike rider has made it to my Famous Riders collection... take a look into Seth Enslows world.
- Looking for a new Yamaha? Check out the 2010 models.
- Maybe KTM is more your thing? 2010 KTMs.
- Or Team Kawasaki might have something a bit greener for you... 2010 Kawasaki Dirt Bikes.
- I've added a couple more MX tracks and dirt bike parks to the U.K directory. Remember if you know of a good track, maybe your local, be sure to put it up where everyone can see it in the directory. It's easy, just fill out the form at the bottom of the appropriate page. World Directory.
- The Two Stroke vs Four Stroke pages are still gathering comments and opinions from all ages from around the world! Get in there and have your say and see what all the fuss is about.
- The Future of Two Strokes page has received its regular, two new exciting entries. Keep updated with the latest technical insights.
Here are some highlights of what's been happening on my News Page...
- Ryan Dungee claims his first AMA MX Championship.
- Ashley Fiolek takes out the 2009 Women's Motocross Championship at Steel City Raceway.
- Reports of MX star Jason Lawrence sent to jail!
Well, the world keeps turning around like the wheels on a motorcycle, and we say goodbye to another month of dirt bike related stuff. I can't predict the future but I can tell you that there are some good things coming your way in the month of October from Dirt Bike Tips And Pics. I'm in the process of setting up a brand new section on my site which involves free-style 'how to' tips - with sequence pics - by a pro freestyle motocross rider in a country far far away from New Zealand... Stay tuned!
Till next month, stay safe and..
Remember if you have any pics of you and your mates, send 'em in to me on my Dirt Bike Pics Page.
Get bike-fit fast! And become a better all-round rider by using The Dirt Bike Garage Manual. A "how to" book and must-have for developing riders.
Subscribe to the popular Monthly Dirt ezine below and receive a trial Version of The Garage Manual, a free Screensaver and the best 'how to whip' and 'how to wheelie' video links!