30 November '09 - Issue #012
Hey hey! It's that time of the month again and as promised... here is the November edition ON TIME!
I packed my camera and headed to New Zealand's largest ever supercross event in Hamilton the other weekend. Chad Reed was in fine form and breezed through the rounds showing the spectators why he's got the number 1 plate. I scored some great pics and will be posting them up under the dirt bike photos page this weekend.
If you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com
IN THIS ISSUE:
- New pages that have been added.
- A summary of what's been happening this month in the world of dirt bike news.
- Vid of the month.
If there's anything you want to see in the future on dirt-bike-tips-and-pics please let me know through my Contact Me Page.
Remember you can have your say on any of the pages that have a submitting form at the bottom of them. It's easy to do and it helps make this site more interesting and dynamic for everyone. If you want it published as a page you have to make sure your story has a bit of guts to it though, two sentences won't cut it sorry.
If you've got a spare minute or two sit back and enjoy this clip of Twitch, Maddison, and a couple of their mates 'hanging out' in the hills. Damn that looks like fun doesn't it?!
Hittin The Hills.
And if you liked that, just hold on a minute cause this month I'm gonna go a little crazy on you and throw in another vid for no other reason than I just found it and I think it's awesome... and I'm a nice guy :) Fantastic photography - might just buy the DVD? Moto The Movie.
- The U.S.A Directory has a few more tracks on it now, and still growing. U.S.A Directory.
- The Two Stroke vs Four Stroke pages are still gathering comments and opinions from all ages from around the world! Get in there and have your say and see what all the fuss is about.
- The Future of Two Strokes page has received its regular, two new exciting entries. Make sure you're up to date and informed.
Here are some highlights of what's been happening on my News Page...
- James Stewart and Justin Brayton dominate at the Supercross of Paris Bercy.
- Kawasaki's Whibley claims GNCC XC1 Championship.
- Red Bull/KTM's Taddy Blazusiak clinches endurocross title.
- James Stewart withdraws from international races due to sickness.
- Kendall Norman helps lead Honda team to Baja 1000 victory.
Informative, brief, hopefully not boring and maybe even entertaining... That's what I hope to achieve with every monthly e-zine. If you dig it, or wana ditch it or you would like to see something extra in the next one please feel free to drop me an email to share your thoughts. I'll see you on the last day of 2009!
Remember if you have any pics of you and your mates, send 'em in to me on my Dirt Bike Pics Page.
Get bike-fit fast! And become a better all-round rider by using The Dirt Bike Garage Manual. A "how to" book and must-have for developing riders.
Subscribe to the popular Monthly Dirt ezine below and receive a trial Version of The Garage Manual, a free Screensaver and the best 'how to whip' and 'how to wheelie' video links!