31st December '09 - Issue #013
Seasons greetings and happy new year! I want to thank you for tuning into Dirt Bike Tips and Pics over 2009. It's been a roller coaster ride for me personally - returning to New Zealand from traveling around Europe, the loss of a family member, and settling into a new job to pay off my travel debt. Throughout that time I've done my best to keep adding interesting material to this site that you can benefit from.
2010 brings new beginnings for all of us. I will be buying a new motocross bike to hit some public and private tracks around the North Island with - can't wait! And for Dirt Bike Tips and Pics it's going to bring big changes. Thanks to you and other riders it has grown steadily in monthly visitors, and with new content, and a complete new look for 2010 the numbers will only swell! I hope you join us for the ride and find the time to offer your opinion or input on selected pages that have forms.
If you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com
IN THIS (BRIEF DECEMBER) ISSUE:
- A summary of what has been happening this month in the world of dirt bike news.
- Updated pages.
- Vid of the month.
If there's anything you want to see in the future on dirt-bike-tips-and-pics please let me know through my Contact Me Page.
Remember you can have your say on any of the pages that have a submitting form at the bottom of them. It's easy to do and it helps make this site more interesting and dynamic for everyone. If you want it published as a page you have to make sure your story has a bit of guts to it though, two sentences won't cut it sorry.
And for the vid of the month... Drum roll please...
Freestyle Stylin. It usually takes me a while to find a worthy vid these days but I stumbled upon this little gem pretty quickly. Check it out!
- I've added even more MX tracks to the U.S.A Directory. U.S.A Directory.
- The Two Stroke vs Four Stroke pages are gathering more and more comments and opinions from all ages from around the world! Get in there and have your say and see what all the fuss is about.
- The Future of Two Strokes page has received its regular, two new exciting entries. I will be rearranging this page and adding a new one to continue on from it early next year. Make sure you're kept up to date and informed by checking back regularly.
Here are some highlights of what's been happening on my News Page...
- Kiwi rider Chris Birch wins the Roof of Africa - hardcore enduro event - on his KTM 300.
- Mike Cinqmars - Freestyle MX legend - dies at 31 years old.
- Take a peek into the possible future of dirt bikes with Zero electric motocross bikes!
- An incredible 14 minute video of Brian Deegan and his life growing up.
- Chad Reed wins the 2009 Australasian Super-X.
Well that's it from me for 2009. Phew! What ever you do this festive season, take care and enjoy. I'll see you in January 2010!
Remember if you have any pics of you and your mates, send 'em in to me on my Dirt Bike Pics Page.
Get bike-fit fast! And become a better all-round rider by using The Dirt Bike Garage Manual. A "how to" book and must-have for developing riders.
Subscribe to the popular Monthly Dirt ezine below and receive a trial Version of The Garage Manual, a free Screensaver and the best 'how to whip' and 'how to wheelie' video links!