31st January 2010 - Issue #014
Hey hey and welcome to the first issue of Monthly Dirt for 2010! Hopefully you had an awesome Christmas break and managed to ride some sweet tracks. As you can probably understand I haven't done a whole heck of a lot to the site this month as I was busy with other festive activities.
I caught up with my brother up North to find he's built a size-able motocross track on his mates farm using his works digger and roller. I'm just waiting till they've compacted it when a bit of rain falls to tighten it up... then it's on! I'll post some pics up with the next ezine if I manage to get up there.
If you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com
IN THIS ISSUE:
- More dirt bike news highlights from around the world.
- Updated pages.
- Vid of the month.
If there's anything you want to see in the future on dirt-bike-tips-and-pics please let me know through my Contact Me Page.
Remember you can have your say on any of the pages that have a submitting form at the bottom of them. It's easy to do and it helps make this site more interesting and dynamic for everyone. If you want it published as a page you have to make sure your story has a bit of guts to it though, two sentences won't cut it sorry.
For this vid of the month... it's not exactly 'dirt bikes' but it involves one of the best dirt bike riders ever!
250ft + car jump.
And if you enjoyed that, check out the practice jumps..
- The Experimental Motorcycle Association - It's the follow on from The Future of Two Strokes but delves deeper into the actual design concepts of two stoke engines. Check it out here.
Here are some highlights of what's been happening on my News Page...
- James Stewart wins Round 1 of the 2010 AMA Supercross. Jake Weimer claims the lites.
- Rookie Taylor Futrell captures first career Arenacross Lites win. Tyler Bowers takes out the big bores.
- Ryan Dungey wins his first career AMA Supercross class victory.
- Cyril Despres wins the 2010 9000km Dakar Rally onboard his KTM.
And there we have it. Catch ya next month!
Remember if you have any pics of you and your mates, send 'em in to me on my Dirt Bike Pics Page.
Get bike-fit fast! And become a better all-round rider by using The Dirt Bike Garage Manual. A "how to" book and must-have for developing riders.
Subscribe to the popular Monthly Dirt ezine below and receive a trial Version of The Garage Manual, a free Screensaver and the best 'how to whip' and 'how to wheelie' video links!