31st May 2010 - Issue #018
Well hello again and welcome back to another round-up of all the good stuff that's been happening over the last few weeks. Unfortunately I won't be able to give you a news update this month as I'm currently experiencing some problems with the feed so I can't access it.
Sometime in the next few weeks Dirt Bike Tips And Pics will be changing it's clothes. It will be taking off the boring old Plain Jane get-up and slipping into a hip new outfit that may have you wondering if you've clicked onto the right site. Yep, I'm getting it redesigned - with a funky new logo and everything. The layout and structure of the pages won't be any different so don't worry about having to find your favorite sections. Keep your eyes out for it and let me know what you think!
If you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Updated pages and new pages.
- Vid of the month.
If there's anything you want to see in the future on dirt-bike-tips-and-pics please let me know through my Contact Me Page.
Remember you can have your say on any of the pages that have a submitting form at the bottom of them. It's easy to do and it helps make this site more interesting and dynamic for everyone. If you want it published as a page you have to make sure your story has a bit of guts to it though, two sentences won't cut it sorry.
Vid of the month: I found this arty snippet of an excellent looking film called Elements.
- Another FMX legend makes the list. Read his interesting story here - Nate Adams.
- The General shows us his 'Zipper' - Brian Deegan.
- And don't miss out on the quarter pipe and style master - Ronnie Renner.
- If you are humming and haahing over whether or not you should buy a neck brace.. you may want to read this - MX Mum.
- I've added more tracks to the Australian and USA directories. If you know of a good track that isn't on there then please do everyone a favor and submit it on the form provided on each directory page. This is becoming one of the best dirt bike track directories on the net! Where To Ride.
I want to thank those of you that contribute to Dirt Bike Tips And Pics by using the C2 forms on selected pages. It's great to have your opinions and input and everyone benefits from it, please keep it flowing. Enjoy April and...
Remember if you have any pics of you and your mates, send 'em in to me on my Dirt Bike Photos Page.
Get bike-fit fast! And become a better all-round rider by using The Dirt Bike Garage Manual. A "how to" book and must-have for developing riders.
Subscribe to the popular Monthly Dirt ezine below and receive a trial Version of The Garage Manual, a free Screensaver and the best 'how to whip' and 'how to wheelie' video links!