30th June 2010 - Issue #019
It must be that time of the month again cause.. here I am! The 'good news' is my 'dirt bike news' is up and running again. Sorry to those of you that check into it frequently, we had a couple of glitches that have been resolved now so get back in there!
If you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Updated pages and new pages.
- MX news highlights.
- Vid of the month.
If there's anything you want to see in the future on dirt-bike-tips-and-pics please let me know through my Contact Me Page.
Remember you can have your say on any of the pages that have a submitting form at the bottom of them. It's easy to do and it helps make this site more interesting and dynamic for everyone. If you want it published as a page you have to make sure your story has a bit of guts to it though, two sentences won't cut it sorry.
Vid of the month: Another high definition film snippet. Check these guys railing the corners at light speeed! The Next Generation.
- Just one new page this month - The beginning of a number of new pages that will be focused on various dirt bike events around the world.. Famous Dirt Bike Events.
- I've added a load more tracks to the USA directory. And people are steadily submitting their favorite tracks too. If you know of a good track that isn't on there then please do everyone a favor and submit it on the form provided on each directory page. Where To Ride.
- Ryan Dungey dominates Freestone outdoor MX.
- Taddy Blazusiak takes out the 2010 Erzberg Rodeo for the 4th time!
- Dungey extends his winning streak at Budds Creek whil Ben Townley struggles.
- A crazy Russian jumps a flying truck.
Short and sweet this month with no fluff - Just the way you like it. Not a whole lot to report from my end really so I'll talk to ya in a months time.. hopefully with a new, redesigned website ;)
Remember if you have any pics of you and your mates, send 'em in to me on my Dirt Bike Photos Page.
Get bike-fit fast! And become a better all-round rider by using The Dirt Bike Garage Manual. A "how to" book and must-have for developing riders.
Subscribe to the popular Monthly Dirt ezine below and receive a trial Version of The Garage Manual, a free Screensaver and the best 'how to whip' and 'how to wheelie' video links!