31st July 2010 - Issue #020
Good morning, good afternoon or good evening to you. It's been another big and exciting month around the world for dirt bike competition with the FMX X-Fighters in Spain and the AMA Pro Motocross Championship in Washougal, America to name a couple. If you've been to any exciting events recently that you feel are worthy of sharing with us, you can now use the form on the bottom of the new Dirt Bike Events page.
If you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Updated pages and new pages.
- MX news highlights.
- Vid of the month.
If there's anything you want to see in the future on dirt-bike-tips-and-pics please let me know through my Contact Me Page.
Remember you can have your say on any of the pages that have a submitting form at the bottom of them. It's easy to do and it helps make this site more interesting and dynamic for everyone. If you want it published as a page you have to make sure your story has a bit of guts to it though, two sentences won't cut it sorry.
Vid of the month: Have you heard of Levi Sherwood? He's a young flying Kiwi who is kicking up a storm on the freestyle scene. He recently beat Nate Adams at the X-Fighters in Moscow using his freakish rubber band-like ability to wow the crowd. Here he is getting frisky on a farm here in New Zealand..
- One new page this month - The Erzberg Rodeo is a legendary hare scramble held once a year in Austria. This is an interesting read so make yourself comfortable and get into it!
- Again, I've added more tracks to the USA directory, this time from Florida. If you know of a good track that isn't on there then please do everyone a favor and submit it on the form provided on each directory page. Where To Ride.
- Tony Cairoli wins MX1 Grand Prix of Sweden on the new KTM 350.
- Bubba Stewart attempts to fly on his newly designed 'Flugtag'.
- Ryan Dungey continues his onslaught on the AMA Pro Motocross Championship in Millville and Washougal.
You can keep up to date with all the latest MX & Enduro news from around the world right here..
I won't be able to put through the next issue for August as I'm jumping on a plane to Mexico in 3 days time. Yep, sunshine, beaches and of course tequila await me over the next 4 weeks of holiday. I'm hoping I'll be able to catch some sort of dirt bike related action with my camera, if I do I'll be sure to include it in the September issue for you. Until then.. Hasta la vista!
Remember if you have any pics of you and your mates, send 'em in to me on my Dirt Bike Photos Page.
Get bike-fit fast! And become a better all-round rider by using The Dirt Bike Garage Manual. A "how to" book and must-have for developing riders.
Subscribe to the popular Monthly Dirt ezine below and receive a trial Version of The Garage Manual, a free Screensaver and the best 'how to whip' and 'how to wheelie' video links!