30 June '09 - Issue #007
Hi again fellow riders and new subscribers of Monthly Dirt.
First of all, if you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com
IN THIS ISSUE:
- One of the toughest Enduro events in the world - The Erzberg Rodeo
- A summary of what's been happening this month in the world of dirt bike news.
- A bike tip to help you get your gearing correct
- And a wicked video clip to make you want to go and jump on your bike...
If there's anything you want to see in the future on dirt-bike-tips-and-pics please let me know through my Contact Me Page.
As for the computer game I was hoping to review this month, I've tried the download about 5 times and I keep having problems with it. So unfortunately at this stage I can't write a positive review on it, any review actually! But I'll try it on another computer this month and let you know.
Remember you can have your say on any of the pages that have a submitting form at the bottom of them. It's easy to do and it helps make this site more interesting and dynamic for everyone. If you want it published as a page you have to make sure your story has a bit of guts to it though, two sentences won't cut it sorry.
Why did the dirt bike cross the road?
Answer: Because they've stopped us from riding everywhere else!
And for the clip of the month..... ta daaaa!
On The Pipe
I've had a few people ask me about sprocket sizing and gearing. So for those of you who are interested, here's a fantastic video demonstration showing you how to work it all out...
Here's some highlights of what's been happening on my News Page...
- Villopoto is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury.
- Robbie Maddison wins the Red Bull X Fighters.
- KTM withdraw from the Dakar due to new displacement regulations.
- A 15 year old becomes the youngest GP winner ever.
That's me again this month, I hope you're having a ball riding wherever you are. Remember if you have any pics of you and your mates, send 'em in to me on my Dirt Bike Pics Page. Till we meet again...