30 July '09 - Issue #008
Welcome back fellow riders and new subscribers of Monthly Dirt.
First of all, if you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com
IN THIS ISSUE:
- New pages that have been added.
- A summary of what's been happening this month in the world of dirt bike news.
- Another bike maintenance tip.
- Robbie Maddison jumps the London Bridge - check it out!
If there's anything you want to see in the future on dirt-bike-tips-and-pics please let me know through my Contact Me Page.
Remember you can have your say on any of the pages that have a submitting form at the bottom of them. It's easy to do and it helps make this site more interesting and dynamic for everyone. If you want it published as a page you have to make sure your story has a bit of guts to it though, two sentences won't cut it sorry.
Here's a pretty lame but sadly funny joke I got told the other day..
Why did the chicken cross the motocross track...? To get to the roost!
And for the clip of the month..... ta daaaa!
Robbie backflipping the London Bridge.
I'm adding another maintenance video tip this month. This time I found a great video to show you how to properly clean and care for your air filter...
Air Filter Cleaning.
Here are some highlights of what's been happening on my News Page...
- Australian rider Cam Sinclair nailed the first-ever double backflip in a competition run, sending fans into a frenzy at the Red Bull X-Fighters in Fort Worth, Texas. Check out the pics!
- The annual Ford Mammoth Mountain Motocross was held in early July in California. Take a look at the results.
- Josh Grant takes out 1st place in the Monster Energy Motocross National at RedBud.
- Take a look at the 2010 Monster Energy AMA Supercross (an FIM World Championship) schedule.
- Robbie Maddison backflips over the London Tower Bridge.
- Chad Reed and Ryan Dungey clean up at Washougal MX Park
- Robbie Renner breaks his own previous world record on the Red Bull Highrise, with a massive 63 feet 5 inches above the ground!
Well, I hope you've had a chance to get out and about on your bike lately. Unfortunately my European travels have been cut short before I got a chance to go to any dirt bike events/shows. But the good thing is I'm back home in New Zealand, which means I'll be buying another bike soon. If you've followed my last few e-zines then you'd know how much I've missed been able to ride. So good times are coming! Remember if you have any pics of you and your mates, send 'em in to me on my Dirt Bike Pics Page. Till next month...